Thursday 27 January 2011

Either I'm concussed, or I'm watching Patrick Moore fistfighting with an extraterrestrial.

Everybody has days like this.
I wake up, far too early, my alarm sounds and it gets thrown to the floor. I always forget...
The alarm clock cannot defend itself...

I go to work, occasionally feel a bit forgotten, but try hard.
Try to be positive, practical and profitable.
It works, I have a rather good day. Tell myself to always remember...
The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply.

Go home, watch tv that is basically chewing gum for the eyes.

Develop a scarily painful migraine, retire to bed.

Words are paper roses and magazine cover skies...

Endure the harrowing feeling something is missing...

It's definately not religion...

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment