Friday 28 January 2011

'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?

"Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense."

I'm really not sure which I lack, I think it's probably sense.

Whatever reason we choose to excuse our silly slip ups, we will all make at least one blundering blooper in our lifetime. I will prefer to make mine when no one else is around because I firmly believe what others don’t know won’t hurt me.

I may be daft but not this daft...

"The lawyer of Henry Smith had to admit to the courts that his client was not a very smart person. Moments after Henry arrived home with a stolen stereo, the police were at his door to arrest him. He was easy to track… he had his name tattooed in large letters on his forehead."

See, I knew there was a reason obvious tattoo's are silly.

I've made quite a few blunders in the past, mainly due to the absolute FACT I can't see what it is when someone is hinting at something.

Ah well eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment