Monday 31 January 2011

Which is the only song to enter the UK top 40 with the word 'Euphonium' in it?

Missing someone is an awful feeling.
It's the worst feeling I can have anyway. For the reason I can't do anything about it.
Jealousy, I can try harder to achieve what I'm jealous of.
Unrequited love is nearly as bad but you can look around and try to find someone else to like.
Fear, you can face it or learn to live with it.
Angst, you know it will end soon, I'm usually feeling angst on a short-term basis.
Guilt, grief, embarrassment and disappointment can be eventually forgotten.

Missing someone is something I can't forget. I kind of wear it as an invisible badge on my sleeve, I know it's there, try to ignore it, but it's at the back of my mind occasionally jabbing me to remind me there is someone not there.

It can be (obviously not always) my first thought in the morning and last at night.

And yes, I am missing someone an awful lot at the moment.

Plus, I do still like the previously mentioned (unnamed, female!) person.

No idea what to do in that situation, it's a bit of an icky mess as it goes...

1 comment:

  1. And as yet nobody has correctly answered the title question...

    ReplyDelete