Friday 21 January 2011

Thoughts...

"I want my love, my joy, my laugh, my smile, my needs
Not in the star signs
Or the palm that she reads
I want my sun-drenched, wind-swept Ingrid Bergman kiss
Not in the next life
I want it in this"

Is this an unreal ideal in the society that we live in?
I hope not, this is one of those things in life that I cling to. One day I want to stand on the bridge over the Seine, in the sunshine, watching the world go by with someone that wants to be there with me. I guess I'm not looking for a lover, more a soulmate. Yes, I have the animalistic tendancies that all humans have but, fun, adventure and the 'L' word take precedence for me.
I work hard (although some people may not agree) all week, so why can't I find someone that wants to share the opportunities for fun and adventure those two days off present?
I'm making this sound like I'm desperate aren't I? Well I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment